- Medical Council of New Zealand (MCNZ). Asociación Médica Neozelandesa
- The United States Medical Licensing Examination ® (USMLE®)
- AAFP (American Academy of Family Physicians)
- American Medical Association
- NRMP (The National Resident Matching Program)
- ECFMG(The Educational Commmission for Foreign Medical Graduates)
- USMLE (United States Medical Licensing Examinations)
- Sociedad Real de Farmacéuticos del Reino Unido
- Real Colegio de Matronas del Reino Unido
- Real Colegio de Enfermería del reino Unido
- Real Colegio de Cirujanos de Inglaterra
- Real Colegio de Medicina Interna de Londres
- Asociación Médica Británica
- Colegiación Médica General del Reino Unido
- Colegio de Odontólogos en Australia
- Colegio de Enfermería en Australia
- Colegiación Médica en Australia
- Información sobre visados de trabajo para ir a Australia
- Asociación Argentina de Odontología
- Asociación Médica Argentina
sábado, 4 de junio de 2011
Dr. Peter Hunter
Interventional Cardiology Department
St. Mary´s Hospital
London. United Kingdom
Dr. Emiliano García Bravo
C/ Galileo nº34 2ºL
288080. Madrid. Spain.
Phone: 0044- 91787898
13 April, 2011
Ref: Clinical Attachment in the Cardíology Department. Graduate in Medicine, February 1998. Registered in London, number: XXXXXX.
I am a Spanish cardiologist, graduate in medicine in 1998, and currently registered in London, in order to try and work in the United Kingdom, certainly one of the most prestigious countries in which to work as a doctor.
Attracted no doubt by your famous National Health System, a few years ago I considered to do part of my training in the United Kingdom. I am consequently now writing to you to ask for a post as Clinical Attachment in your Deparment for one month (from 1st July through 31st July approximately) with the idea of seeing how the system works and to gain some experience.
I would like to point out that I am a person who is always interested in staying clinically active (as you will have seen from my Curriculum) and with a high work capacity, a quick learner and a person who likes working in a team
Enclosed with this letter I am sending you my Curriculum, the professional references (which I am sending you in advance to avoid delaying my arrival in the United Kingdom), medical health certificate (together with all the relevant immunological tests) and the certificate of good conduct (issued by the General Council of Medical Associations of Spain). All copies have been collated and the originals are available should you need them.
I would appreciate your advising me about the possibility of staying at the hospital, and would very much appreciate your bearing in mind this request.
Dr. Emiliano García Bravo