Health and Social Care Board
GENERAL MEDICAL PRACTICEEderney, County Fermanagh, Northern Ireland
The Health and Social Care Board is seeking to recruit a new contractor(s) to take over the Medical Practice in Ederney, County Fermanagh.
Ederney is a rural Practice, situated approximately 17 miles from the towns of Omagh and Enniskillen. The Practice has a list size of 1,500 patients.
- Have a Primary Medical Degree
- Satisfy or be exempt from the requirements of the Vocational Training Regulations (NI) 1979 as amended on the date of making application
- Have full registration with the General Medical Council on the date of making application
- Be on the GMC GP Register with a licence to practise
- Be registered on the Northern Ireland Primary Medical Performers List
- Have a minimum of one year’s experience as a Sessional Doctor or GP Principal
Please apply in writing with CV to: Tom Coyle, Directorate of Integrated Care, Health and Social Care Board, 15 Gransha Park, Clooney Road, Londonderry, Northern Ireland BT47 6FN.
For a copy of an information pack and for more details on the post, contact Tom Coyle at email@example.com or alternatively telephone: 028 71 864 341.
Closing date: Friday, 9th November 2012.
Preferred start date: January 2013.
We are an equal opportunity employer.