- Medical Council of New Zealand (MCNZ). Asociación Médica Neozelandesa
- The United States Medical Licensing Examination ® (USMLE®)
- AAFP (American Academy of Family Physicians)
- American Medical Association
- NRMP (The National Resident Matching Program)
- ECFMG(The Educational Commmission for Foreign Medical Graduates)
- USMLE (United States Medical Licensing Examinations)
- Sociedad Real de Farmacéuticos del Reino Unido
- Real Colegio de Matronas del Reino Unido
- Real Colegio de Enfermería del reino Unido
- Real Colegio de Cirujanos de Inglaterra
- Real Colegio de Medicina Interna de Londres
- Asociación Médica Británica
- Colegiación Médica General del Reino Unido
- Colegio de Odontólogos en Australia
- Colegio de Enfermería en Australia
- Colegiación Médica en Australia
- Información sobre visados de trabajo para ir a Australia
- Asociación Argentina de Odontología
- Asociación Médica Argentina
jueves, 21 de julio de 2011
Dear Dr. Jones,
I am writing to you in my capacity as Guest Editor of Modern Cardiologic Review. It is my honour to be able to invite you to contribute to a special issue we are compiling on the use of technological devices in cardiovascular patients.
The journal Modern Cardiologic Review is now in its seventh volume. It is indexed in many major databases, such as Chemical Abstracts, EMBASE, Scopus, EM Nursing, Google, Google Scholar, Genamics and JournalSeek. The magazine´s homepage can be found at http://www. cardioreview.org.
An article on percutaneous aortic valve replacement gaining acceptance as a viable option in patients at high surgical risk would make an interesting contribution, however, you may suggest another subject or title provided it is related to the application of implantable devices in cardiovascular patients.
For complete information on the format, content and instructions for authors, please visit our website http://www.benthamian.org/index.html. If you decide to submit an article, I ask that you send me the following information, within 15 days, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org:
• The title of the article
• The name of the lead author
• A brief summary of the content and scientific objectives of the article.
When I receive this data, I will give you more details concerning the proposed special issue of the magazine and inform you of the timelines for submission of the article, editing and publication.
On submission, I would then review the article before referring it to the publisher.
Thank you very much for your cooperation.
I look forward to receiving your completed proposal.
Modern Cardiologic Review