Mental Health and Addictions Service Waikato Hospital,
Full time positions
Reference: 041793Waikato Mental Health and Addictions Service is a large provider of Mental Health and Addictions Services across the Waikato and Midland regions, and surrounding areas. We currently have exciting opportunities for experienced and qualified Consultant Psychiatrists in Hamilton, New Zealand.
Situated in the heart of the North Island, the diverse Hamilton and Waikato region encompasses New Zealand’s fourth largest city, the country’s longest river, and a number of world famous adventure tourism activities.
The Hamilton and Waikato regions’ proximity to other destinations makes it the perfect base for exploring the central North Island. From Rotorua’s thermal attractions and trout fishing at Taupo, or skiing on Mount Ruapehu, to the white sand beaches of the Coromandel and Bay of Plenty, and the many charms of Auckland, Hamilton city provides the gateway to some of New Zealand’s top tourist locations.
Our Adult Mental Health Services is currently in an exciting period of change and redesign. Joining us now, you will have the opportunity to work in a wide range of areas, from Adult Inpatient to Rural Community Services.
To be considered for a position you will need:
- To provide high quality Consultative, Assessment and Treatment Services within a Multidisciplinary Team.
- At times, you will be required to undertake services across the wider Waikato region and in the home of the service users.
- To ensure that patients receive integrated, appropriate, effective and efficient assessment and care.
- To provide support for, and leadership with, the services Clinical Governance Framework and/or Forum.
- Obtain a strong focus on Research Development Clinical Audit activities.
- Training by one of the leading Centres in New Zealand, i.e. the Waikato Clinical Skills and Simulation Centre. Opportunities for Continuing Professional Development.
- Applicants need to be eligible for vocational registration with the Medical Council of New Zealand. You need to be qualified and have two years’ minimum experience as a Specialist Psychiatrist.
Closing date: 17th December 2012.
For further information and to apply, please visit our website: www.waikatodhb.health.nz/jobs or telephone: 00647 839 8949. Email applications can be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote reference number when applying.
Recuerda que toda la información que precisas para trabajar como sanitario en el extranjero la tienes en la guía "Doctors´Survival Guide. Medical English & Working Overseas" disponible en cualquier librería bajo pedido o en stock en las grandes de siempre.