- Job Type:
- Staff Group:
- Nursing & Midwifery Registered
- Pay Scheme:
- Agenda for change
- Pay Band:
- Working pattern:
- Full Time/Part Time
- Closing Date:
As post holder, you will work with all members of the ward/department clinical team within the multi-disciplinary framework, and an interest in orthopaedics and spinal injuries is desirable. You will maintain a high standard of patient care under the direction of the Sister/Charge Nurse.
• Registered Nurse on the appropriate part of the NMC Register
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Significant post registration experience
• Previous experience within a hospital environment in both medical and surgical specialities
• Completion of mentorship preparation programme or equivalent
• Enhanced Practice (clinical skills) are desirable
You will be contacted via e-mail if your application is successful, so please ensure you provide a valid e-mail address as we will contact you at all stages of the selection process using this method.
We welcome all applications irrespective of age, disability, gender, sexual orientation, race or religion. Additionally, people with disabilities will be offered an interview providing they meet the minimum criteria for the post. The Trust operates job share and flexible working practices. All sites are Smoke Free.