The five commissioning PCTs (NHS Croydon, NHS Sutton and Merton, NHS Kingston, NHS Richmond and NHS Wandsworth) make up NHS South West London cluster.
Combat Stress is the leading UK charity specialising in the care of Veterans' mental health. We deliver dedicated treatment and support to ex-Service men and women with conditions such as Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), depression and anxiety disorders.
An exciting and rare opportunity has arisen for a committed Nurse Therapist – Band 6 to work as part of a dynamic multi-disciplinary team. The post holder will be innovative, enthusiastic and flexible and able to work both autonomously and as part of the team.
Key elements of the role will include;
• Formulating, planning, implementing and evaluating evidence based treatment interventions in line with NICE guidelines and current best practice with a veteran population
• Facilitating and co-facilitating CBT focused psychoeducational groups
• Delivering intensive trauma focused CBT or EMDR on an individual basis
• Providing clinical supervision to members of the nursing team
• Contributing to the development of the Service within a culture of change
Therapists within the charity are professionally managed with appropriate levels of supervision and peer support.
To apply, please download the attached application form and return to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information about the role please contact Julie Shannon on 01372 587 006
Closing date: 14 November 2012