An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our expanding teams, working with all members of the Ward/Department clinical team within the multi-disciplinary framework.
• Registered Nurse on the appropriate part of the NMC register
• ENB 998/ENB 124 or equivalent desirable but not essential
• Post registration qualification relevant to the clinical area is desirable
• Recent experience of nursing in an Acute hospital environment is desirable
• A special interest in Cardiology
• Ability to work flexibly with good organisational and communication skills
You will be contacted via e-mail if your application is successful, so please ensure you provide a valid e-mail address as we will contact you at all stages of the selection process using this method.
We welcome all applications irrespective of age, disability, gender, sexual orientation, race or religion. Additionally, people with disabilities will be offered an interview providing they meet the minimum criteria for the post. The Trust operates job share and flexible working practices. All sites are Smoke Free.