- Job Type:
- Staff Group:
- Nursing & Midwifery Registered
- Pay Scheme:
- Agenda for change
- Pay Band:
- Working pattern:
- Full or Part Time Hours
- Closing Date:
- Interview Date:
As post holder you will;
• maintain a high standard of research based nursing practice, delivering care under the direction of the Sister/ Charge Nurse
• act as leader within a clinical team
• participate in the teaching programme of the department
• be willing to undertake training to act as a Minor Injury Treatment Nurse [MINT].
Children’s Nurses interested in developing their skills within the A&E Department will be considered.
Hours of work:
Shift work - internal rotation to night shifts and weekends.
• Registered nurse on the appropriate part of the NMC register
• Significant post registration experience within a critical care environment
• One of the following qualifications are essential: ILS, ALS, EPLS, ATNC/TNCC
• Possess enhanced practice skills
• Mentorship programme/teaching and assessing course desirable
• Diploma in Higher Education or equivalent qualification is desirable.
• Relevant specialist course desirable
You will be contacted via e-mail if your application is successful, so please ensure you provide a valid e-mail address as we will contact you at all stages of the selection process using this method.
We welcome all applications irrespective of age, disability, gender, sexual orientation, race or religion. Additionally, people with disabilities will be offered an interview providing they meet the minimum criteria for the post. The Trust operates job share and flexible working practices. All sites are Smoke Free